ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: TRINITY GOT HER NEW GLASSES!

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

TRINITY GOT HER NEW GLASSES!

Trinity got her first pair of glasses when she was 5 years old. The ones she is wearing in the first picture. They have certainly taken their toll over the past few years so for her birthday we decided it was time to get her a new pair of glasses!

Finally, here they are! She picked this pair out on her own and just loved them. I have my eye on another pair for her for the fall for back to school that are red and black. They look adorable on her as well! Doesn't she look more grown up?!

Here is the side view of her new glasses! Oh and check out her new earrings...Her Nana paid for her to have her ears pierced again! She cried a little but was so happy to have it done :0)

4 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Very cool new glasses! Aurora finally got her new ones yesterday.

Petula said...

Very cool indeed! And I love the earrings. Okay, I think we all must be on the same timetable or something because Amber is getting her eye exam this Saturday for CONTACTS! And we need to get a pair of glasses as back-up. She tried on a pair when we were making the appointment and she looked like a college student! Which she'll be in a little over a year!

Tell Trinity I think her glasses are the coolest!

jenn said...

I love the glasses! They're so girlie! I wish my girls would get their ears pierced.

Sultana said...

The glasses looks lovely. She looks lovelier!