ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***GOING BACK TO WORK ~ OR NOT...

Monday, January 7, 2008

***GOING BACK TO WORK ~ OR NOT...

...that is something I have been trying to figure our lately. Would it be worth it or just add to much confusion to the family. I have done it before but I only had 2 children at the time and none of the kids were involved in sports. How would I go about working around my husbands demanding job without putting my kids in childcare. Is it really worth all the fuss at this point or should I wait a couple of years until my baby is in school? GRRR I hate making decisions!

2 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

I've been struggling with the same decision, because my paid posting opps have become non-existent. I don't have as much to work out as you though, because I don't have kids.

Rebecca said...

Carrie,
I read your blog and have spoken with you about your animations, they're really cute. If there is any way at all that you can stay at home a little longer, find a way. You'll make do with a little less but it's well worth it. I've worked outside the home since forever and was rarely there to talk with my kids when they got home from school. by the time I got home it was like another day had gone by for them. Guilt about not being with them will also replace happy moments. Wishing you the best.