ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: I GOT THIS AWARD BACK!

Monday, January 28, 2008

I GOT THIS AWARD BACK!

I gave the "Forever Friends Award" to a good friend Kim. She isn't just a good blogging friend who got me started with blogging but she is my real life best friend. Unfortunately for us I moved 7 hours away from her in the summer and we only keep in touch through blogging and emails and I tell you it's not the same. She not only is my best friend but she is Blake's (3 year old son) bestest buddy ever. They have an incredible friendship. I will never forget Kim and I am hoping to get together with her this summer!
Thanks Kim! I can always count on you :0)

FF Award

2 comments:

Petula said...

Very cute! Congratulations and I hope you and Blake see Kim this summer.

Astro Galaxy said...

Congrats... This is such a sweet award!