ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***MILD WEATHER...

Monday, January 7, 2008

***MILD WEATHER...

After a cold spell the weather has turned mild and should stay that way for the rest of the week. It's a little disappointing for the kids because they were looking forward to going to the big sliding hill but just today alone we have lost a lot of snow, so I don't know what Thursday will bring for sliding. The kids are now home from school and I am STILL working on getting this house organized (if it's at all possible). It's times like this that I miss my cute little mini home back in Quispamsis. I could have my house cleaned from one end of the house to the other in one hour or less. Here I am lucky to get one level of the house done by lunch time GRRRR! Wish me luck I am about to tackle my husbands workshop and coat room. This could be interesting!
I haven't forgotten about my fellow blogging buddies and I am hopping to get some more blog hoppin' done soon. Bare with me some more please!

No comments: