ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Small Business Credit Card

Monday, January 7, 2008

Small Business Credit Card

When you are looking for a credit card where do you turn to? I tend to stay away from credit cards as much as possible but there are some things you just need to use it whether it's for emergencies or running a small business. CreditCardSearchEngine.com is a website that will help you compare, decide and apply for a credit card that is right for you. There are so many to choose from and with running a business you will find many Small Business Credit Card where you can earn rewards with cash back and many of these cards offer competitive interest rates.

2 comments:

Marissa Pratt said...

I like this post. I'll have to keep it in mind because I plan on running my own business soon. I know it’ll be challenging, but I’m up for it and will appreciate all the help I could get with the ins and outs of running a business. Instead of starting one from scratch, I've thought of buying a business. Any suggestions? Advice? Thanks.

Grace T. said...

@Marissa - It will be challenging, especially during this times, but don't let things bog you down. It'll be very rewarding in the end when you love doing what you do. That being said, I suggest weighing the options of buying versus selling. There are a lot of resources for buying a business. I know of this site called BizTrader.com, which is an online global marketplace where you can buy or sell a business. You can also use for other services, like finding a lender, or a broker. I also suggest checking out your local small business groups. Like, the site, you'll be able to know what's available in your area.
Good luck!