ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION....

Monday, January 7, 2008

***NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION....

So 2007 has come and gone and now here we are in 2008! This is going to be a great year and I'm sure most of us have made our New Year Resolutions....Can we stick to it this year or will it be forgotten before the end of the month arrives. I don't know about you but I am more than determined to stick to it this year. A lot depends on it when it comes to our debt. We are starting to get in over our heads with bills but if all goes well we will have quite a few bills taken care of this year. One of the reasons I know we will stick to this is that we have been wanting to take the kids to Orlando Florida for some great family time vacation and something the kids will remember as they get older. We are all excited about the talk of finally going but it's up to us to make it happen. So that is our family resolution. My personal resolution for 2008 is to once again lose a few pounds. I don't have a lot to lose but to get back to my comfort zone I need to lose 5-10 pounds but it's not going to be easy . I will let you know of my progress and hopefully this will keep me motivated to get the weight off.
What is you New Year Resolution and will you see it through to the end!

No comments: