ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***GOOD NIGHT!

Monday, January 14, 2008

***GOOD NIGHT!

I think it's time to say good night and turn away from the computer. Prison Break is on earlier than expected so things are a little rushed to sit back and relax. Blake is missing one of his many many stuffed puppy dog and can't/won't go to sleep until they are all accounted for...OK so I guess I'm rushing here for nothing. Matt just informed me that Prison Break is on again at 9:00pm, the other show must be a catch up show from the fall. Talk to you all tomorrow. Night :0)

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

hi carrie,passing by to say goodnight to u too. hmm still no baby yet..argssss i can't wait this be over..so really really hard for me now...when i get quiet on my blog that's the time I may be in the hospital...
until next time