ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***OUT LIKE A LIGHT...

Saturday, January 12, 2008

***OUT LIKE A LIGHT...

With all the job opps I have been receiving over the last 2 days by last I night was starting to feel the exhaustion of all the work that was involved. Once my opps were complete I quickly ran up stairs and crawled into bed...OK so it was far from running but I did want to get there that fast LOL.Well apparently only five minutes later my husband came up behind me and I was already sleeping so her returned to the computer to finish his work. With hubby being off this weekend I got to sleep in and boy did I ever need that! Good Morning it is and once again after enjoy the hugs and kisses from the kids I am back here at the computer but I have no intentions of being here all day unless I am visiting friends blogs!

2 comments:

Misty DawnS said...

Congrats on getting all the job opps! I sure hope I start getting some soon!

bcmomtoo said...

Don't wear yourself out. Leave some for the rest of us!

I'm hoping to see some opps that aren't pink or gray one of these days soon!