ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***WINTER ACTIVITIES...

Monday, January 7, 2008

***WINTER ACTIVITIES...

How does your family spend the winter months? Do you get outside and take part in the winter activities such as skating, sliding, skiing, ect...or do you stay inside to escape the winter weather?
I remember as a child spending most of my time outside. We were fortunate enough to live close by to a hill for sliding which was right beside a pond for skating. I find my kids seem to hang out inside but I think that's more my fault then theirs. They love to go skating and sliding and just building snow forts for that matter but how in the heck can I manage 4 kids on a busy hill sliding let alone 4 kids on skates when 2 are just learning to skate. I have to get them out to do more activities and stop looking for excuses not to take them places. Yes it inconvenient but to see them having fun would be well worth it. I have to learn to face the fact that kids do and will get hurt from time to time ~even mine~

No comments: