ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***IT'S AWARD TIME...I NEED SOME CHEERING UP!

Thursday, January 24, 2008

***IT'S AWARD TIME...I NEED SOME CHEERING UP!

Today I was given some great awards from Darlene. She is becoming a good friend and I enjoy visiting her blog. If you haven't stopped by her Mommy's Gibble and Gabbles blog you should stop on by to say hi! Thank you Darlene for these awards!

If you are reading this blog than consider these awards for you. You all deserve them as well and all I ask is that you pass them on to make someone else smile!



9 comments:

""rarejonRez"" said...

wow!!! lots of awards going on in here, huh... congratulations carrie! :)

Mom Knows Everything said...

Congrats on all the awards Carrie! You definitely deserve them. You're great!

Carrie said...

Thanks for the visit...
Tammy I don't know if I got to your blog today? I will make sure I get there tomorrow. Sorry
carrie

Petula said...

These are so cute! I hope they made you feel better!

Juliana said...

congrats for ur awards :D

Utah Mommy said...

You are very much welcome Carrie, you deserved all those awards, you are a sweet friend. Thank you for keep visiting my site. Have a blessed Friday!

Unknown said...

Congrats, you did it again! :)

Juliana said...

Hi Carrie,

I am tagging you Big Bang World Record

Farah Deen said...

Hi carrie, blog hopping from Petula's. Nice place to hang around here! :) :)