ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: BEDROOM MAKEOVER....

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BEDROOM MAKEOVER....

We have only lived in our new home for a year and already miss Trinity is wanting to make changes to it. I don't think so...... she has recently come across a life size wall sticker of Hannah Montana but the cost is outrageous at $90 and the look of disappointment was something. BUT when I looked at this life size sticker I noticed that the colors all matched her room and would have been perfect but still too much money. So I made her a deal and found a picture on google that I think will look great on her wall and match really nice without making expensive changes to her room...............................................................................................................................................



................................................................................................................................this is what I found! I think it cute and will look great. (I will leave out the word tickets) The colors all match nice so I will paint the on her wall along the left side of her room which right now still has nothing on it. Hubby (works retail) just got the Hannah Montana line in at work and he came across some Miley/Hannah pillows, cushions and throws that will all match her bedding so we will be getting her the accessories for Christmas. Oh and I can't forget about the Hannah door mirror. I am sure she will be happy with it all in the end and will love the new makeover!

What do you think????? sound good or should I go for the life size wall mural and surprise the heck out of her?????

2 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Use that and paint it on! I think it will look great!

jenn said...

I love her room!!! It is soooo girly!

I agree with tammy....save money and paint it on! As another mom of hannah freaks, I know the "actual" merchandise is outrageously priced! My girls make due with whatever I find on sale/clearance!