ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Hot Contest

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hot Contest

I recently found this cool contest with some fantastic prizes, exclusive to us Canadian Residents. I entered the contest and what a laugh I had listening to a talking Bologna sandwich encouraging me on through the process, I unfortunately didn't win on my try at the Stouffers Panini Contest but they have great prizes from a Vespa LX50 scooters or one of 40Panini Prize Packs that are given away everyday. The contest is an instant win and runs until September 2nd and allows you to find out right there while playing the game if you have one or not, if you're like me you can email the contest out to 3 people and get yourself more chances to win. Wish me lots of luck with that I really wanted the Vespa so Hubby could drive it to work and leave me the van everyday, LOL.
Remember to enter theStouffers Panini Contest soon as the contest end September 2, 2008.


1 comment:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Sorry you didn't win! It would have been cool to win that scooter.