ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Dance Registration

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dance Registration

Getting ready for back to dance, the kids finished up their dance camp today and had a mini show at the end to show us what they have accomplished. It was quite an exciting moment and we were very proud. It was also the day of registration for the fall :0(, lots of money due to keep the kids going in their dance, with Blake entering classes for the first time and Kohl expanding back into jazz/tap along with his hip hop classes. It is going to be an expensive year for dance classes, but they enjoy it so much it makes it worth it.

2 comments:

Shemah said...

Hi there carrie! :) Came over from your Matt's blog.. which I found from SS. I'm pretty sure I came here quite some time ago.

ANYWAYS, I wish I took dance lessons way back when.. I love dancing! But then, it's never too late to start right?

Rebecca said...

Oh how fun! I wish I could dance!! :)