ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Slimquick or bust

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Slimquick or bust

When you are going into the un-regulated world of supplements and diet programs it's hard to navigate through what is marketing gimmics and what will really work. There are so many diet programs available on the market today and to try them all out you would have to win the lottery. On-line sites can be a good source of information on these supplements and if you take the time you can find review sites that give you the good, bad and ugly on everyone. Think of the popular slimquick supplement you hear and see about it everywhere. I found out that it is actually 50% caffeine and basically works in your system as a stimulant and it will work and speed up you metabolism for a while hence the name slim quick but the draw back is caffeine is a stimulant and it's effects on you will lesson over time, it might be a good choice to kick start your program but be wary of staying on it for a long period, the old fashion exercise and diet will help you better in the long run.

3 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I have a tag for you here.

jenn said...

I tagged you, too!!!!

Look who's popular! lol! I'm sooo glad you're home!

Crystal said...

Girl, if I were to try slimquick you'de be rushin my ass to the emergency room of your local hospital. I can't even drink coffee without my heart bustin out my chest!