ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: TRANSFORMERS

Saturday, August 30, 2008

TRANSFORMERS



Last year Blake's big thing for Christmas was "Diego"! This year I think it is going to be Transformers and one in particular is "Optimus Prime". So before we go out and spend lots of money of a bunch of transformer stuff we thought we would get him a small one to see how much he would play with it and also to see if he would be able to transform it himself. So while we were out today we finally found him the Optimus Prime transformer for $10 and he loves it. While still in the store he asked me to take him out of the shopping cart so that he could give me a hug! He was so HAPPY and what a big hug it was :0) He was so excited to finally get it out of the package when we got home but it took me FOREVER to finally figure out how to transform it into a truck....GRRRRR Blake was really patient with me and yes I did finally figure it out now I will be probably spending the day showing Blake how to transform his new toy!