ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: JUST A FEW YEARS BACK...

Thursday, August 7, 2008

JUST A FEW YEARS BACK...

Growing up I spent most of my days and weeks swimming. It started off as a recreational sport then not long after I joined the competitive team and from then on Synchronized Swimming became my life. I trained 5 days a week from swimming laps in the pool, working on routines, weight training and so much more. In this pictures it was mine and Francine's first year doing a duo together at the competitive level and I can remember all the fun and hard work that went into that routine.
A member of our swim team hosted a reunion for all us swimmers on the weekend so that we could catch up on what everyone has been doing but unfortunately with our wet vacation we couldn't make it. It would have been so fun to get together and talk about old times. I will have to check out facebook later to see if there are any new pictures posted of the reunion.

No comments: