ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: CAPE TORMENTINE BEACH

Thursday, August 7, 2008

CAPE TORMENTINE BEACH


Even though we are camping right on at the beach we took a small drive up the road to Cape Tormentine. This is a beach that my dad goes to quite often in the summer because of the memories. My grandfather grew up in Cape Tormentine and they spent a lot of time at that beach. We had a great time and the view was amazing. While sitting on the beach we could see the cars cross the Confederation Bridge going to Prince Edward Island and the best part was that the puppy was allowed on this beach. She wasn't too fond of the water but loved digging in the sand. I think this was the last nice day we had before the rain.


This was my last day to sun tan and my tan was a bit red...

No comments: