ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Accredited University online

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Accredited University online

One of my biggest regrets in life has always been that I hadn't gone to university after High School, I had my first son right out of high school and concentrated on raising him the first few years, than came my hubby's job that was unpredictable and we had to move a lot, 10 times in 7 years, too hard to get into any courses with that schedule. We are settled a bit more now and with the kids a little older I have begun looking into courses to upgrade my education. There are great options now a days for people who need a flexible option to their university education with online degree programs like those offered by Capella University you can get the degree you want with the flexibility you need. They are an exclusively online and an accredited university currently serving over 23,000 students all over the world in all sorts of disciplines.


This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com

No comments: