ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: LET THE K--OSS BEGIN!

Monday, October 20, 2008

LET THE K--OSS BEGIN!


If things around here weren't already crazy enough, let's just add to it! Hubby just left for the airport and won't be back until later Wednesday evening. This leaves ALL the family responsibility on me :0(. Normally this wouldn't be a problem but now that I am working it feels almost impossible to make things work. I have our new sitter coming at 5:00pm so that I can make it to work for 5:30pm. I work until midnight but she can leave once my youngest son goes to sleep then my oldest son can take over since everyone will be alseep. Tomorrow is a bit of a challenge with working again but only until 8pm but my daughter will need a drive home from her dance class and I haven't been able to make arrangements for that as of yet.I am off on Wednesday so there is no problem there. With all this going on I will just hope and pray that everything works out with the new sitting and that I will be able to focus on my work. It's times like this that makes me wish that I had some family around to help.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

since i'm in a stressed out mood and have a LOT going on here, I totally sympathize with you. I hope it will all work out for you. I understand the pressures of doing the household stuff all by yourself, but working and doing it is a million times harder.

I will keep you in my thoughts that all things go smoothly and that you can find someone to pick up your daughter from dance.

hang in there.
xoxoxo HUGS!!!