ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Type your Speech with Dragon

Friday, October 10, 2008

Type your Speech with Dragon


With my busy lifestyle chasing 4 kids around while living away from family and friends I communicate to them all through my blogs and email, now trying to keep all the information in my head from the events I blog about can be difficult at the end of the day when I sit down and do my updates. I began recording my thoughts into my cell's voice recorder so I can use it later to reference the details of what I was thinking at the moment of the basket at the ball game, or the graceful moves at dance. When the house quiets down for the night I play back the recording and post my information. I recently discovered a software program that can actually take my recordings or real voice speech and translate it into typed text Dragon Naturally Speaking can be used with any Windows application on your computer. You can change between functions all by voice, tell your computer to go to Outlook express and then dictate your message and it will create your email message for you. You can literally control your computer all through voice. This program works with 99% accuracy and can keep up with your speech, don't believe me take Dragon’s typing speed test! and see if you can out type the Dragon, by the way you won't but try anyway it's fun. This is a revolutionary program that you can install yourself in just minutes with no computer tech degree. If your interested in hearing more from people who have actually used this product check out Dragon Reviews to see how it has changed the way they carry out their regular day.

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred



3 comments:

jenn said...

That sounds pretty cool!

Mom Knows Everything said...

A friend of mine uses something like this. He can't use his arms very well so he uses a program to type for him.

bcmomtoo said...

I just installed this today, but I haven't had time to try it. It sounds amazing, but I'm still gonna try that typing speed test! I just can't help myself.