ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: More Fundraising

Saturday, October 4, 2008

More Fundraising

Well, with my Daughters trip to New York next summer with her dance group comes lots of bills. We need the deposit paid for the middle of October so the girls first fundraising program is to sell spagehetti dinners for a local reastaurant and they split the ticket price. It will be a lot of work to sell but so far we have had a lot of support from the people she has asked which is really fantastic to see. I hear next month we are selling tubs of cookie dough, that sounds fattening.eeks.

2 comments:

jenn said...

OMG...I want some freakin' cookie dough...I wish I lived in canada!

Mattyboy said...

I guess we should be buying spaghetti dinners on eat out nights instead of donair and chinese for a while.