ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: MY DAY OFF FLEW BY...

Thursday, October 9, 2008

MY DAY OFF FLEW BY...

OMG did my day off yesterday ever go by fast. Today hubby has the day off and I go in at 3:30pm until midnight. Yesterday overall I had a great time with the kids but as usual when they get home after school things start to fall apart but not long after I had things under control. Trinity had her troupe dance class last night and I finally got to see the finished choreography of her new dance. We had a choreographer fly in to teach them the dance and it's based around the cirque du soleil theme. What a fun wild dance this is! Now as much as I would LOVE to share a video of this dance with you all I think I will keep it a surprise for my family. I mean really there needs to be some kind of surprise in the end of the year recital right? Trinity was ok with this but asked " What about Jenn mom, she loves to watch me dance?" So when I do get a video I will see what I can do! lol oh what a kid she is.
Yesterday morning I went to the mall for a few minutes and found myself a t-shirt for $5 and a long sleeve sweatshirt for $10. Great deals and I needed new casual (very casual) shirts for work. Usually I go to work feeling a bit over dressed and what I have isn't very dressy so that should give you and idea as to what people wear. I like to feel some what business like when going to work.
Thanksgiving for us here in Canada is fast approaching and I have no idea as to what we are going to do. With any luck the weather will warm up and we can get some Thanksgiving/Halloween decorating done (or at least started) We won't be visiting with family again this year so it will be just the 6 of us and we will just be thankful we have each other! I get my first paycheck on Friday so maybe I will buy us a turkey! Thanksgiving just isn't the same with the family getting together. Maybe next year they will come here for a visit. My mom and dad couldn't come to visit this year because my mom was going away for the weekend with her friends so I am hoping they have a save trip.
Have a great Thursday!

3 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I hope to get my decorations up Saturday....cross your fingers for me!

Carrie said...

Fingers are crossed for you and me both!

jenn said...

Ypu could always email me the video of her dancing...you know I would love to see it!
I read at tammy's that you guys do thanksgiving this monday. It sucks you won't be with all of your family, but I bet buying that turkey with your first check is going to feel great! I'm sure the 6 of you will do something to make the day memorable.

Have a great night at work!