ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Time of new shoes

Friday, October 3, 2008

Time of new shoes

Knowing I was starting a new job and had to purchase a whole new wardrobe including new shoes meant I was going to have to deal with the break in period on my shoes. You all have been through this you buy a new pair of shoes and to break them in you have to go through an excrutiating series of blisters. I decided to look into Blister Prevention techniques and was surprise to find a method that was acutally guaranteed to prevent blisters. The products from goengo actually attach to the inside of your shoes and last up to 6 weeks providing you comfort while preventing the formation of blisters. This insert product will actually assist in pain relief associated with blisters and assists in the healing process too. Like I said this is guaranteed so you have nothing to lose but the pain.

No comments: