ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: FINALLY A DAY OFF

Friday, October 3, 2008

FINALLY A DAY OFF

I have tomorrow off to spend with my family. My first week of training is over with and what a great week it was. I never though I could enjoy a job as much as I am. I was actually taking catalogue orders today on my own and ended up helping/training a coworker of mine. She was in my training class. It wasn't overly busy which was good because it gave us time to talk about what we were doing. I still have lots to learn but that will happen a little bit or lots in some cases every day. Next week I will be working Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. They are pretty good so far with scheduling around hubby's schedule! I guess I should go tuck in my kiddos and do some paid post opps I have waiting for me to do.
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Mattyboy said...

Thanks for shopping, a fun afternoon, other than the "mad dasher" LOL Today hopefully I'll get the molding done in the bathroom, than I can say I actually accomplished something on vacation.