ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: WORDLESS WEDNESDAY ~4

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY ~4

Go HERE to participate!
One of the things that is the hardest for me with working evenings is that I am not there to tuck the kids into bed. Lately Matt has been finding Blake sleeping on the floor. I am off tonight and looking forward to being able to read to the kids when tucking them in for the night. Blake's favorite bedtime story is "Who will tuck me in tonight?" I love this story too especially when Blake reads the lines of the little lamb!

1 comment:

jenn said...

I would miss that too. Every night, I have to lay in bed with brandi until she falls asleep. I know she's old enough now to go to bed on her own, but I love this time together. She's my baby, after all.