ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: I MADE IT THROUGH....

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I MADE IT THROUGH....

So last night things went pretty good with the new sitter! The kids were a bit hyper at first but she was able to get them in bed and sleeping by 8:30pm. After she left my oldest son took over and kept an ear open for the other kids and you can imagine how many times I called to check in on things at home. At 10:00pm I had my half hour break so I quickly drove home and checked in on things for myself. All was well! I got Jay settled in my room, which was more central to all the rooms so that he could go to sleep. He was comfortable with the idea of being home alone with the kids so I headed back to work for my last hour and a half. I wasn't long getting out of there at midnight to come home to my sleeping children. (Sigh of relief!) I got changed and headed straight to bed then the phone rang (yep at 12:30 am) It was hubby :0) So needless to say I didn't get right to bed last night and was up early getting the kids ready for school and Yes I am exhausted :0( I only work a 4 hour shift tonight and will be home around 8:30pm so once things are settled in here I am off to bed. But keep in mind that hubby will be calling again tonight after he gets back to the hotel so I am not expecting to get to sleep early and I wouldn't be nice to just let the phone ring now would it???? Very tempting though :0)
I don't know what is going on with the hours at work but they have been cut and I only have 4 hour shifts all week so not as much money coming in as we were expecting. Hopefully the call volume will pick up soon and we will get our hours back! Fingers crossed :0)
Have a great Tuesday to you all!

3 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm glad it all worked out. I hope you hours pick up!

jenn said...

I'm glad things worked out with the sitter.

And I would TOTALLY let the phone ring for a while, then answer...."who is this?"! He's got it coming! lol!

Petula said...

I'm glad things are working out and I know it can be tiring.