ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: 3 DAYS ON MY OWN.....WITH THE KIDS

Thursday, February 12, 2009

3 DAYS ON MY OWN.....WITH THE KIDS

Well it has been a pretty good 3 days. Hubby has been away for manager meetings and will be home later this evening so needless to say I have been on my own with the kids. Jay has been a huge help with babysitting Tuesday evening until I got off work at 1am. He sent me lots of emails to keep me updated on things here at home. I had the 4 and 6 year old boys in bed already sleeping so it made things easier for him. I am so proud at how responsible he is getting. Yesterday I took the kids to McDonald's for supper then it was off to Trin's dance class! It was only an hour so we were there long! Since I had the night of from work I spent it painting Blake's Transformers wall mural. It is pretty time consuming but it's getting there...little by little! (I will post pictures later). Well this is my final day going it alone. The kids are getting ready to get the clue to their final scavenger hunt that their father left for them....lots of treats in the morning but they are having fun! Then it is off to school, this morning, Kohl and Trinity go skating with their school so I will take Blake along for some fun as well so they are pretty excited.
Guess I should go get things ready and my butt out of bed!

1 comment:

jenn said...

I love the scavenger hunt idea...so creative!