ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Following the Dream

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Following the Dream

One thing I always wished I had an opportunity to have done is finish my education. I had children young and although no excuse with moving around with my husbands work and raising 4 children finding the time to get my degree just didn't seem to work with our lifestyle. Now that the kids are getting older and will all be in school this fall I think I might have the time now to look into a online university degree program so I can get the education I want but still have the flexibility to be MOM, WIFE and WORKING WOMAN. When I started looking for options I found Capella University that has been working online for over 15 years and currently has students in 45 countries. What will happen next I don't know but just to have a program available that can work around LIFE is an exciting scenerio.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: