ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Finding new Wrist Watches

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Finding new Wrist Watches



I found myself the last couple of years of getting into a bad habit of using my cell phone as a watch and not wearing a watch at all. Now how did I get to this point, well I broke my favorite watch, one that I wore everyday for years and just couldn't find another watch that I felt good about for a long time. I recently realized that my obsession with my cell phone watch was a bad idea as I was on a trip and my phone ran out of charge and I was lost not only without a phone but without anyway to find the time. I decided it was time to go shopping for Wrist Watches that would work for me. I like a professional gold or metal type wrist watch that I can wear comfortably to work everyday and also use for the occasional night out. This watch has all the qualities I love with brushed metal and 18k gold accents. It has a sleek design and easy to read hands. The watchery is currently featuring many great deals including free shipping in the US on many beautiful watches. If you would like to get more information on all the great watches offered by watchery.com you can check out their
website or give them a call at 1-866-843-9282 to speak to a representative.

No comments: