ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: A DAY ON THE SLOPES...

Sunday, February 22, 2009

A DAY ON THE SLOPES...


Yesterday I enjoyed the day one on one with Jay! One of our favorite things to do together is skiing but unfortunately we only get to the slopes once a year :0( (hey it's better than not going at all) The weather was great and we enjoyed 7 hours of skiing and we left with minor injuries, well Jay left in better shape than I did LOL I have to admit I am lucky to have left with both thumbs, wrists and arms still attached....at one point it felt like they were being ripped off from my body. We are both pretty sore today but I am happy to be able to take a deep breath once again without the pain of sore muscles in my chest and back.
Now with all that said we are still looking forward to our ski trip next year (if not sooner) and maybe we will get a few more of the kiddos on the slopes...they will have to stick with the bunny hill for a while!

No comments: