ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: St. Valentines Gala

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

St. Valentines Gala



My husband and I are supposed to be going to a Valentine's gala on Valentines Night and we are excited to get out for an evening without the kids. We went to this event last year and had a good time. There was a fantastic meal and some nice music to enjoy the evening with. I am thinking we need to dress up a bit more this year and we are thinking about getting matching Bulova watches for the big event. He likes gold watches so he likes the Mens Bulova 97a67 and for me I think I really like the Ladies Bulova 97t39. With a name like Bulova you know you are getting only the best quality and right now they are offering free shipping and sizing on all orders. What are you doing special for Valentines Day, don't forget February 14th is coming up fast.

1 comment:

Kim Gail said...

I love your choice on valentine gifts... Watches are looking nice!!