ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: I got an awesome deal on furniture

Friday, February 27, 2009

I got an awesome deal on furniture


When we moved into our new home last year we found it was so much bigger than our old home that we didn't have enough furniture to fill all the rooms. With the move and all the extra expenses of selling and buying our new home we didn't have a lot of extra cash around to buy new Home Furniture to fill up the rooms so we had to make do with what we had for a while. Now that Spring is coming we have begun looking for some great deals to finish making our home feel cozy and comfortable. One of the major renovation projects we completed last year was turning our attached Garage into a master suite for my husband and I. That might seem a bit strange but it had a loft that was attached to our kitchen that was a room for our youngest son and we wanted to be close to him. The garage was completely unfinished and the door was rotten too so we replaced that with a nice window and completely finished the space. It's kind of cool because now we have our own little getaway in the house. To finish off the living area of this room we decided to get one of those comfortable Sectional Couches so we could spend late evenings cuddleing up and watching our favorite shows or movies together. We shopped online and were able to find unbelievable savings on a great sectional at over 50% off and it even included free shipping which I was very surprised to get on such a big item. The next big renovation project we will be attempting will be a bathroom renovation so we are now finding all kinds of great deals on Bathroom Vanity Cabinets, we found such a fantastic assortment with savings up to 50% and again free shipping we are actually looking at getting 2 vanities so we can actually do both our bathrooms over for the price of just 1, it is definetly an exciting time around our house with renovations and everything we have so much fun.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello,

I came across your blog website http://rantingsofawoman.blogspot.com/ while browsing through the web.
I really liked the way you have put up the blog.
I own many useful websites related to the topics published on your blog, so I was wondering if it would be possible for me to publish a few posts related to the topics of my websites and include a couple of links in the content to my website.
Please do let me know if we can work out anything on this line, I am open to any fees you would charge me for this.

Look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Rakesh
rakeshmook@gmail.com