ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Memories of youth

Monday, February 23, 2009

Memories of youth

Every once in a while I will take a moment to think back to when I was a kid and all the great candies I would indulge in. Everyday I would take a trip up to the store and check out all the great colors and flavors of Candy that was available. As a kid I would have to say my favorites were the "Wonka" brand of candies. By far my favorite wonka candy were Runts, delecitble sugar candies in fruit shapes like oranges, banana's etc. They were fun to crunch on and had great flavors to go with them. Another favorite of mine would have to be Jolly Ranchers, I always found their flavor so intense it would almost bring tears to your eyes sometims. Now that I'm grown with kids I like to occasionally treat them to a little something, they really enjoy gummie type candies especially those from Haribo. Haribo has a great assortment of gummie candies which the kids love, especially the cola flavored bottle shapes and the little green frogs. Now my sugar candy days are behind me personally so I find myself going for a good chew of Gum to get that sugar craving fix every now and then, but I get to enjoy my sugar candy memories through my kids adventures.

No comments: