ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Hair Crisis Diverted

Friday, February 6, 2009

Hair Crisis Diverted

I find myself constantly having hair issues, I just can't decide what type of hair I want. I constantly debate on growing my hair out long so I can have different hair styles. I have had my hair cut short for quite a while now and it sometimes seems boring because it can only be styled one way, so no matter what I have to style it everyday before I go anywhere, no quick ponytail to go for milk. It doesn't matter if I'm going out to the mall or a ball my hair pretty much looks the same and I am starting to get bored with that. Especially this time of year when it's so dry my hair sometimes has a mind of it's own. I have been looking for new products to try to help beautify my hair and recently came accross bonacure hair care products they have a new product line of Repair Rescue hair products that should do the trick to fix up my dried out damaged hair. Hello-Gorgeous offers great discounts on all sorts of products from haircare, nailcare, makeup and hair color, it's a great one stop shop when I need a pick up day. They offer fast shipping with a flat rate of 4.95 and order so I can get what you want without a big shipping bill.

No comments: