ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ANOTHER SNOW DAY...

Monday, February 23, 2009

ANOTHER SNOW DAY...

After a full day at home yesterday cleaning, painting, playing, etc...we managed to get the kids in bed early. It was a busy weekend and late nights so they went to bed pretty easy. I didn't work yesterday so I managed to get to bed early too!
Well, I guess I can say that the kids got caught up on some sleep..... school was cancelled this morning so they all got to sleep in (yay, me too!) The kids have been busy playing on the computers, Disney Monopoly, Wii and now moon sand. I am doing some blogging and catching up on my SOAPS then it's time to get ready for work. Our hours were cut back on Wednesday and already they are calling me in early but I won't complain about that. Well I guess I should go see what kind of mess Blake is making ! :0)

No comments: