ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: A BETTER UNDERSTANDING WITH JAY'S PRINCIPAL...

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A BETTER UNDERSTANDING WITH JAY'S PRINCIPAL...

I took Jay to school again this morning to see what the outcome was going to be with the school principal. He was very disappointed with the way the situation was dealt with on Jays end of things and he apologized and was glad that we had appealed the vice principals decision and very glad to hear that Jay ended up playing the basketball game. He said that none of what Jay had to go through yesterday on the discipline side of things should have happened at all. Jay went to class and continued on with his day. I stayed behind and discussed this issue further and tomorrow morning I have to meet with him again to talk with the other kids parents. This could get interesting because I am going to push for better discipline while I am there. Better yet the school principal approached me to join the school advisory council to help come up with new and fresh ideas to help the school. I accepted and am now a member of the advisory council! Yay for me I just hope I am not committing to more than I can handle.
So tomorrow I will have my last meeting (hopefully) over this incident. I think I might be seeing a light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

jenn said...

Good for you! Now maybe you can help to make sure what happened to jay doesn't happen to another innocent child. I'm so glad things ended up working out well!