ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Executive Recruiting Firm

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Executive Recruiting Firm

How do you take your approach on finding the right job for you. I will be looking into getting back into the work field in the fall and have heard many great things about using an executive recruiting firm. A.E. Feldman Associates has a reputation of discretion and consistent record of successful placements and have built strong and trusted relationships with top quality candidates and industry leading clients. Some of their practice areas include legal and legal support services, human resources consulting, luxury products and filling a number of positions in these fields from middle to executive to top level management.

1 comment:

Petula said...

I've been wondering about the executive firms. One contacted me a couple of years ago -- they had found my resume on one of the sites I posted it on. I thought that was really cool... maybe I'll look into it if my current plan doesn't pan out.