ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: MAKING PROGRESS WITH OUR RENOVATIONS...

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

MAKING PROGRESS WITH OUR RENOVATIONS...

We have been spending as much time as possible on getting the garage/family room renovations finished. We have a lot of work still left to do but everyday we are getting a step closer. We are looking at around $1300 to frame in the garage door and have a window installed so that will be the first window to get done in the near future. If the other windows have to wait until fall or next spring then so be it. The walls are coming along and Matt has started the crack filing and what a mess but the kids can still use the room at least until he starts the sanding. With Matt being off this weekend I'm sure we will get a lot more accomplished.

7 comments:

Petula said...

How exciting! As you get closer to getting finished you will be more and more excited.

jenn said...

It's looking good!

Mom Knows Everything said...

When he's done there he want to come give my hubby a hand. I need to rip up my carpet and put new flooring down.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I forgot I tagged you with a meme.

tx sweetie said...

work it slowly..eventually it will be done.looks like your paid blogging is doing so well Carrie.Mine? it's awful..been kicked out in PPP for almost 2 months now..ouch!!

Juliana said...

wow..you have big house i can see :D

Oh...I need your help, Will you vote for me Thanks.

Farah Deen said...

wow! looks like a big garage, and u must be having a big house too! how exciting!