ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: BLOG OF THE MONTH AWARD

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

BLOG OF THE MONTH AWARD



Anne gave me this blog of the month award and I am posting it with pride. This puppy reminds me of my FIL's dog named Bel! Thank you so much Anne, I really really appreciate it :0)
One of the best parts about receiving these great awards is passing it along to other deserving blogs. So if you are here visiting me then consider this award for you. There are too many wonderful blogs out there mention , so this one is for you!

6 comments:

Maddog said...

How insulting! Our distinguished panel of judges award you this great honor as a blog babe and aren't even acknowledged, while some lady gives you a lousy 'blog award' with a dog picture on it and this you make a fuss over?! Very confusing. We may have to rescind your title.

Carrie said...

Chill out...you were next on the list...my hubby posted about it! I am dealing with four young kids here in this house and my list of things to do some times gets juggled around.

jenn said...

That is too cute! Thanks bunches!

Juliana said...

wow...thanks Carrie for this cute award :D

Farah Deen said...

thanx Carrie, the doggie looks so very cute!!!

Petula said...

Very cute! Thanks.