ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: GETTING A 3 YEAR OLD TO EAT...

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

GETTING A 3 YEAR OLD TO EAT...



I know I have posted about this issue quite a while ago about my little boy not wanting to eat anything. I was always worried that he was getting the proper nutrition in his diet with what he would actually eat. Since we moved here in July Blake would not eat chicken, meat or fish and anything else was just hit and miss with what he liked. This became very stressful and worried my quite a bit because he is nothing but skin and bones but doctors kept reassuring me that he will eat when he hungry. Last week Blake decided that he wanted to start sitting in the booster seat in the van instead of his baby car seat but unfortunately for him he was still under the weight requirement to be put in a booster seat and I kept telling him that if he started to eat like a big boy he would get bigger like his brother and would be able to start sitting in it. A couple of days later he started eating chicken nuggets. It was a slow process but one bite at a time and now he's loving chicken. He commented after his first bite of chicken and said "MMM chicken is actually tasty"! As long as he has range salad dressing to dip it into he's happy and then the other day her tried a hotdog cut up into little pieces then came back and asked for another and yesterday attempted bacon. I am happy to say that Blake is putting on weight and is now at the right weight requirement to be moved into his big boy booster seat. So we both won in the end. He got to be in his booster seat and my little string bean is eating!

No comments: