ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: AN EXTRA DAY OFF SCHOOL

Friday, February 29, 2008

AN EXTRA DAY OFF SCHOOL

Today I have all the kids home because of parent teacher interviews. I went to two interviews last night and went back this morning for my oldest sons interview. All the kids are doing well and there isn't much to worry about with them. They wanted to go to the school book fair but we always take them to the big book store when we go back home to visit family on March Break so I convinced them to wait until then to get a new book. Things are already crazy around here, there are literally bouncing off the walls so it looks like they will all have a quiet time later in their rooms with a movie. Then baby I can concentrate on my blogging. I am so behind on my blog hopping it's not funny! But it is Friday and I will have the weekend and I don't think I have any running around to do.

Happy Friday :0)

No comments: