ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: SNOW ON THE GROUND...

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

SNOW ON THE GROUND...

Tired of the snow yet?
I was quick to get up and look out the window this morning as I heard the sound of the streets being cleared of the snow. The ground was covered with white fluffy snow and the tree branches were covered as well. It was so pretty to wake up to the blanket of white snow then I quickly turned on the radio before waking up the kids and unfortunately for them they did have school today. Hubby got them off to school then came home and shoveled the driveway with his little helper Blake as I sat here at the computer looking out the window at the snow. According to the forecast we are expected to get quite a bit of snow in the next two weeks along with a majoy storm as bad as the one we experienced in 1992. It was bad and we were stormed in the house for a week. Everything was closed and the roads were shut down also. What a week and my mother was pregnant and only a week away from her due date. What a time...A couple of weeks later I went to Florida with my grandparents. It was a nice break from all the snow!

No comments: