ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: SCHOOL PROJECTS...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

SCHOOL PROJECTS...


This week I am going crazy with all the school projects the kids are coming home with. Jay my oldest who is in the 6th grade had a science project on Mercury that was due today and tomorrow he as a french project on Polar Bear due (only 2 days notice...eeeks). Kohl (firtst year of school) had a bit of notice to get his done and of course I put it off to long so now it will be rushed. It's on the 100 day of school! So I came up with a great idea and to do something different I am getting together 100 pictures of him from birth until now and printing them off and he will glue them onto a project board. To make things harder I am editing the photos through picnik.com then I will burn them onto a CD slideshow for his class presentation to make it easier for his class to see. Wow I think I got myself in over my head. This project is due on Monday...then Trinity (secong grade) comes home and tells me that her class is also doing the 100 days of school project and she wants me to do pictures of her...Sorry sweetie that just isn't going to happen. I'm only half way there with her brothers. Once this week is over I am hoping things will slow down. It's a lot of hard work but it will be great when finished.

As I sit here typing this up I noticed that the snow has starting once again and we are in for a messy night then turning to heavy rain by morning. The house is getting cold and I still have to go pick up hubby from work in an hour. Maybe with any luck schools will be closed tomorrow...fingers crossed! Trinity has her long dance class tomorrow night and Jay has his first basketball game and Matt has to work so I will have to figure out how to get them back and forth and coordinate times. I'm tired just thinking of tomorrow. Friday night brings another dance class and off early Saturday morning for a day of down hill skiing with Jay and the youth group only to rush home by supper time to get ready for the Valentine's Gala with hubby and somehow get things organized for the sitter! Boy when this week is finished I will need a vacation! LOL I can only wish :0)

4 comments:

CHIKAI ♥ said...

Mabuhay from the Philippines! Hopping from the Big Bang List. I'm No. 499-506! ;) Hope you can add me on your list. :)

jenn said...

Wow. Yopu really are super-mom, aren't you?

The pictures look so good, he's a cutie pie!

Unknown said...

Happy V-Day, Carrie! Those pics are soo adorable! :)

tx sweetie said...

hi Carrie,yikes sounds like u r as busy as a bee right there..hopefully all projects will be finished submitted to the teacher on time.cutie photos too!
by the way,I have something for u on VALENTINE'S day..hope you will grab it when you have time.