ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Another Crazy Weekend is starting

Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Crazy Weekend is starting

Well it must be Friday because I feel a nutty weekend coming on again. Hubby is working tonight and I have to be all over the place with the kids. Jay has to go bowling at 3:45, than I have to take Trin and her friend to dance for 4pm. After I drop them off its back to the bowling to pick up Jay and friend to go to a basketball tournament at 5:30 which is about 45 minutes away from bowling. I had to make arrangements for Trin to go with her friend afterwards because I can't make it back to pick her up. On top of all that I am expecting a call from work to go in later as one of my co-workers is expected to be sick again tonight and it leaves them short. I know one thing for sure I will be exhausted tonight, and tommorrow doesn't get better as it's more basketball on top of the boys dance classes and me working tommorrow night, at least hubby is off to help me with the runnign and we have 2 vehicals now. On the bright side I and hubby are off on Sunday :0)

No comments: