ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: MARCH BREAK!

Monday, March 16, 2009

MARCH BREAK!

The kids are home this week on their March Break! I am looking forward to this week with them and will appreciate it more now than in previous years. With working full time I miss out on a lot of things that I use to do with the kids, including the little things like tucking them in at night.
Hubby is taking a week off starting Wednesday and I was able to get 5 days off (thanks to it being slow at work). We will be headed home to visit with family and take the kids to Crystal Palace, an indoor amusement park! This kids have a blast there! :0) While we are there we will be celebrating Trinity's 9th birthday which is Sunday the 22nd then will be heading home just in time to celebrate my birthday! What a day that will be considering I will be working 6-1am, hey that's life right?!
Well right now I am still here in bed and getting some blogging done!, the kids are surprisingly quiet, the dog is roaming around the house as she is feeling a bit better(yay). When I'm finished here I will get some cleaning done and maybe even start packing the kids clothes.

No comments: