ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: How time flies

Saturday, March 7, 2009

How time flies

I was thinking the other day, how long it has been since I was in High School. It has been almost 15 years since I finished school and a lot has changed since then for sure. I had my first son about a year after finishing school, moved out on my own and got a job at a local hotel. After a couple of years of courting my hubby we finally got together and not to long after that we had our daughter, moved again to New Brunswick for his work. A year later we moved again and got married, the next year we got moved to PEI and had our second son a month later. It was a challanging time for sure trying to get settled with a new born but it wasn't done yet either. I took a job while we lived on PE and after our 4th child we got another job transfer back to New Brunswick. We stayed for a couple of years and have since moved again to NS. I was thinking of attending high school reunions and how much I would have to discuss with old friends that I have lost touch with all the moves.

No comments: