ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Finding a new host

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Finding a new host

The job of setting up a website can certainly be an intimidating process. I remember when I first started out with my blog I wasn't very sure of what I was doing but got some help from a good friend. Now for me I started out with a free service that got me started and helped with setting up the format of my website. As I am becoming more comfortable with building a website I have began looking for a different web hosting choice. By using a web hosting choice website I am able to use a free service to compare all different kinds of web hosting services. This is a completely free comparison site that gives you all the major points to the top web hosting services. This will help you make the decision that is best for you and your web hosting plans. This site gives you the lowdown on various sites and can give you a lot of tips on how to spot a scam, register a domain and finding cheap hosting services.

No comments: