ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: Putting in the booty call

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Putting in the booty call

Not exactly but I got your attention didn't I...Tonight at work one of the groups had pizza brought in to our centre and it smelled delicious, especially after being sick for a few days and barely eating. I really wanted some but they don't share so I called up hubby and invited him down to have supper with me, the catch, he had to order and pick up the pizza on the way to see me. The wonderful husband I have understood my situation and arrived right on time with the piping hot, cheesy pizza, exactly the way I wanted it. It was a fantastic supper and the best part there are even left overs for the kids to take in their lunches tommorrow.

No comments: