ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: BOSTON BOUND

Friday, October 12, 2007

BOSTON BOUND

I don't get to do a lot of travelling so I have never been to Boston, however my mother and her friends visit Boston at least once a year from Canada on a girls shopping get a way. This is something they look forward to every year and I was invited to join them on their next rip to Boston. Well since I have never been there I thought it would be nice to get an idea of what goes on in Boston and all the events that goes on there throughout the year. One of the first sites I came across was Boston Welcomes You and first off was the Boston calendar of events, what a great place to start.

This site is filled with great information including the History of Boston and different attractions and museums for you to check out while visiting and of course while you are in Boston visiting you will need to find accommodations and right now with the end of summer Hotel sale you can save up to 30% with special rates. Although I won't be travelling with my children I came across some great parks and zoos that might be of some interest to take the family back to Boston for a family trip. With this site there is so much to learn about Boston and so much to do there while visiting.

No comments: