ss_blog_claim=89c5075de08a27469a4c85b7b67a5e81 Rantings Of A Woman: ***THE KIDS ARE HOME...

Friday, October 26, 2007

***THE KIDS ARE HOME...

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

With the kids home today because there is no school how on earth am I going to get anything packed to go away? I know they are very excited but without packing we can't get on the road and I still have 2 ppp opps to get done. How about some help here kidos! All right I know it's not that bad I just panic every time I have to do this for some reason...LOL Thank G-d Matt is getting off work early so I can get the van packed. It's still early so I have lots of time, I just have to get off the computer and get it done.

Note to myself...check list LOL I can't do anything without one.


  1. feed the kids....ooops
  2. get off the computer
  3. clean the house
  4. get dressed...kids too!
  5. pack
  6. find Halloween costumes for party
  7. remember to pick up cake
  8. wrap birthday presents
  9. cut boys hair....Matt's too
  10. camera...don't leave home without it!

O.K that's enough to get me going. Up and at it....


No comments: